It is Keane Mahony Smith’s policy to respect the privacy of each visitor to the KMS web site. Through use of the KMS web site, Keane Mahony Smith may acquire personal data and information about you. In this regard, KMS undertakes to only use your data in complete accordance with the following conditions:
- We may access your personal data and related communications for technical processing and to address technical problems or service complaints.
- At your request we will allow you to inspect and edit any personal data relating to you which we have collected.
- From time to time, we may make your email address and other personal data you have registered with us available to other companies and/or organisations whose products or services we think you might find interesting.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an email to the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
- We cannot ensure that private communication and other identifiable personal data will never be disclosed in ways not described in this section. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose the data to a government agency lawfully requesting the same or to any court acting in pursuance of its powers. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you to law enforcement, government officials or to any court or court officials as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate.
- Nothing in this Agreement relating to the confidentiality of information shall prevent or hinder KMS from complying with its legal obligations as to disclosure or otherwise under the Data Protection Act 1988.
- If our privacy promise changes in the future, we will notify you of these changes by posting them on the KMS web site.