An Inse Ghlas is a special development on the peripheral of Oranmore Village and on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The site is within walking distance of every amenity and only 5 minutes from the train station. It is the ideal location for professionals and young families searching for stylish homes in a highly sought after location.
With a host of attractions and amenities minutes from Galway Bay Golf and Country Club, Galway Mayo Institute of Technology, shopping and schools all nearby, An Inse Ghlas can offer the lifestyle you deserve. The emphasis in this development is truly on providing quality concrete built energy efficient homes in a superb family and community based location that is growing in popularity.
No. 40 which is a 3 bedroom mid terrace home has been designed and constructed to the highest standards with a finish to match.
- Stira Access to Attic
- BUILT IN WARDROBES IN ALL BEDROOMS
- A2 BER rating
- Air to water heating system & mechanical heat recovery ventilation
- Hollowcore flooring on first floor
- Underfloor heating both downstairs & upstairs
- Concrete block on all internal walls
- Fully fitted kitchens & integrated appliances
- All floor tiled & laminate on ground floor & carpets upstairs
- 1st fix for 32 amp electric vehicle & external patio socket
- External lights over all doors
Building Energy Rating
EPI: 0 kWh/m2/yr