- This beautiful family home stands on splendid gardens of c. acre
- It is within the catchment area and with bus service for the new innovative Claregalway Secondary school (7kms) and is directly adjacent to Corrandrum National School. It is just 11 miles from Galway City.
- The property comprises c. 2,300 sq.ft. - & has many attractive feature including a beautiful reception hallway, lounge, a very large family kitchen /dining room, separate family room, utility, conservatory, guest w.c., 4 bedrooms (one at ground level), family bathroom and ensuite, with oil fired central heating throughout. The property is fitted to a high standard with timber and tiled floors, fully fitted kitchen with beamed ceilings and with excellent connectivity throughout.
- There is an outdoor office/workshop of c. 450 sq.ft., mature landscaping and a barbeque area in the extensive grounds. The drive is tarmacademed.
AGENTS COMMENT \"This is a very appealing dormer bungalow, situated on an elevated position on a mature acre site, located immediately close to a National School and convenient to Galway city and to Claregalway village. This property is ideal for the expanding family.
There is a large garage and outside office of c. 600 sq. ft. together with loft area and which will further appeal to the discerning purchaser and gardener.
- Outdoor office/workshop and mature landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Attractive dormer bungalow comprising 2
- 300 sq. ft with excellent connectivity throughout.
- Located beside Corrandrum National School on a mature ¾ acre site.
Building Energy Rating
EPI: 0 kWh/m2/yr