- This very beautiful home has been designed and maintained by its current and only owners. It presents with superb internal light, and adaptable spaces.
- Comprising large reception hall, sitting room with double aspect, stove and access to patio gardens. Kitchen/family room with triple aspect, utility with sink and good storage, large family bathroom, playroom/study/bedroom at ground floor. At first floor there is beautiful and spacious master bedroom with ensuite, ample storage and access to large balcony area. There is a large double childrens room, bathroom and a guest bedroom located here also..
- The grounds are lawned and driveways are tarmacademed. There is a good size garage on site.
- The property is located just minutes from Ryans of Laragh, in a quiet but beautiful location. There are numerous neighbouring homes. It is approx.. 10 mins from Claregalway.
AGENTS COMMENT Shelagh McGann says \' its nice to see something a little different and a fresh internal style, Laragh Cottage is a well loved family home\'.
Entrance Hall 2.9 x 5m
Kitchen/living 8.0 x 3.9 triple aspect family room
Utility 2.5 x 2.3 with separate sink and access to rear
Sitting Room 5.1 x 3.6 with stove and great views
Downstairs bedroom/playroom 3.1 x 3.1 with Murphy Bed installation. (currently used as office)
Bathroom 2.8 x 2.0 full bathroom facilities
Master Bedroom 7.2. x 4.1 incorporating ensuite, spacious master room with great wardrobe space and large balcony
Bedroom 4.9 x 2.9
Bedroom 3.3 x 31
Bathroom 2.1 x 2.1
POSTCODE H54 T278
- garage on site
- IN SUPERB CONDITION
- INTERNET CURRENTLY USING 4G
- C. 1/2 ACRE
- 10 MINS FROM CLAREGALWAY
- WITHIN 3 MINS OF LOCAL AMENITIES
Building Energy Rating
EPI: 135.17 kWh/m2/yr